Top-Notch Mobile Dog Grooming Services for Various Breeds
Top 10 Reasons Why It Costs More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut!
- Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
- You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn't give you a sanitary trim.
- Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
- Your hairdresser doesn't remove the boogies from your eyes.
- You sit still for your hairdresser.
- Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or a pedicure.
- Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
- You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Services and Pricing
Check out more fur babies on my facebook!
- Anal Glands
- Sani Trim
- Nail File (dremel)
- Ears Cleaned and Ear Hair Pulled
- Teeth Brushed
- Feet Trimmed on Pads
Bath & Groom
All Services provided with the bath and scissor or clipper cuts.
- Extra Handling for Difficult or Wiggly Dogs -$20
- I will not comb out a matted dog, I will shave it down for comfort.
- Groomer’s discretion – can add an extra charge for dogs that take an excessive amount of time.
Small Breeds (under 19 lbs.)
$60 bath/brush, $90 Full Groom
Medium Breeds (20-39 lbs.)
$85 bath/brush, $100 Full Groom
Large Breeds (40-79 lbs.)
$100 bath/brush, $125 Full Groom
Extra Large Breeds (80+ lbs.)
$110 bath/brush, $140 Full Groom
- All Poodle/Doodle/Wheatons/Great Pyrenees 25lbs + $160
- All Husky/Akita/Malamute $160
Fill Out Our Waiver
Please print, sign, and date this waiver before your appointment. Please also include proof of rabies vaccination.