Top-Notch Mobile Dog Grooming Services for Various Breeds
Top 10 Reasons Why It Costs More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut!
- Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
- You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn't give you a sanitary trim.
- Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
- Your hairdresser doesn't remove the boogies from your eyes.
- You sit still for your hairdresser.
- Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or a pedicure.
- Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
- You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Services and Pricing
Check out more fur babies on my facebook!
- Anal Glands
- Sani Trim
- Nail File (dremel)
- Ears Cleaned and Ear Hair Pulled
- Teeth Brushed
- Feet Trimmed on Pads
Bath & Groom
All Services provided with the bath and scissor or clipper cuts.
- Extra Handling for Difficult or Wiggly Dogs -$20
- I will not comb out a matted dog, I will shave it down for comfort.
- Groomer’s discretion – can add an extra charge for dogs that take an excessive amount of time.
- Doodles/Poodles/Wheatons/ Great Pyreness 25lbs + are $190
- Husky's/Malamute's/Akita's $160 (Some German Shepherd's or double coated dogs are $160, if they blowout like a Husky's hair)
Small Breeds (under 19 lbs.)
$75 bath/brush, $115 Full Groom = includes haircut
Medium Breeds (20-39 lbs.)
$95 bath/brush, $125 Full Groom = includes haircut
Large Breeds (40-79 lbs.)
$110 bath/brush, $145 Full Groom = includes haircut
Extra Large Breeds (80+ lbs.)
$120 bath/brush, $160 Full Groom = includes haircut
Fill Out Our Waiver
Please print, sign, and date this waiver before your appointment. Please also include proof of rabies vaccination.